End-to-end EDI Automation with Albertsons
Complete EDI Solution for Albertsons
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by Albertsons. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with Albertsons at 100% compliance.
- EDI 204 (Motor Carrier Load Tender) is an X12 transaction set that shippers or other parties use to tender a shipment to full-load motor carriers. It includes shipping instructions, schedule details, equipment requirements, and commodities apposite a load tender. It is not used for less-than-truckload bills, pickup notifications, or manifest data.
- EDI 214 (Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message) is an X12 transaction set that transportation carriers use to send shipment statuses, including time, date, location, route, identification numbers, and conveyance, to the shippers, consignees, and other parties.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 820 (Payment Order/ Remittance Advice) is an X12 transaction set to make a payment, send remittance advice, or both. EDI 820 can be used as an order or remittance advice sent to the payer to pay the payee directly from a financial institution or a third-party agent.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 852 (Product Activity Data) is an X12 transaction set to send inventory advice, sales, and product activity to a trading partner. It helps the trading partner to organize, plan and ship inventory to warehouses, distribution centers, and retail outlets.
- EDI 990 (Response to a Load Tender) is an X12 transaction set used for general information requested for a specific shipment. EDI 990 is used as a response to EDI 204, which is used as a load tender.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for Albertsons
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map Albertsons EDI to your ERP.