End-to-end EDI Automation with Amazon
Complete EDI Solution for Amazon
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by Amazon. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with Amazon at 100% compliance.
- EDI 753 (Request for Routing Instructions) is an X12 transaction set to place a request to receive routing instructions and send general information related to the items that need to be shipped.
- EDI 820 (Payment Order/ Remittance Advice) is an X12 transaction set to make a payment, send remittance advice, or both. EDI 820 can be used as an order or remittance advice sent to the payer to pay the payee directly from a financial institution or a third-party agent.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 846 (Inventory Inquiry/Advice) is an X12 transaction set to provide inventory information by a seller to a buyer, by a representative of a seller to that seller, and by one location to another location that is managing goods or services. It is also used to inquire about the availability of inventory without any obligations on the seller to reserve that inventory.
- EDI 852 (Product Activity Data) is an X12 transaction set to send inventory advice, sales, and product activity to a trading partner. It helps the trading partner to organize, plan and ship inventory to warehouses, distribution centers, and retail outlets.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 865 (Purchase Order Change Acknowledgement/Request) is an X12 transaction set used by a seller to notify the acknowledgment of the changes to request in the previous purchase order from the buyer. The seller can accept, reject, or modify the changes asked in the purchase order and send a response informing the buyer.
- EDI 860 (Purchase Order Change Request) is an X12 transaction set to send the information regarding the changes in a purchase order as per customary and established business and industry practice. It can be used by a buyer to request a change in the previous purchase order (EDI 850) or to confirm the changes in the purchase order requested by a seller.
- EDI 856 (Shipment/Manifest) is an X12 transaction set to send a list of contents of an order with additional information relating to the shipment. It includes information such as item name, description, characteristics, packaging type, carrier information, and equipment and configurations for the item for transportation. It helps the sender to describe the item and arrange a suitable shipment.
- EDI 855 (Purchase Order Acknowledgement) is an X12 transaction set used by sellers to send an acknowledgment to a buyer's purchase order as per customary and established business and industry practice. It can also be used to notify vendor-generated orders, which helps a buyer know if the seller has or will ship the order per pre-agreed terms.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for Amazon
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map Amazon EDI to your ERP.