End-to-end EDI Automation with American Wholesale Book
Complete EDI Solution for American Wholesale Book
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by American Wholesale Book. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with American Wholesale Book at 100% compliance.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 855 (Purchase Order Acknowledgement) is an X12 transaction set used by sellers to send an acknowledgment to a buyer's purchase order as per customary and established business and industry practice. It can also be used to notify vendor-generated orders, which helps a buyer know if the seller has or will ship the order per pre-agreed terms.
- EDI 856 (Shipment/Manifest) is an X12 transaction set to send a list of contents of an order with additional information relating to the shipment. It includes information such as item name, description, characteristics, packaging type, carrier information, and equipment and configurations for the item for transportation. It helps the sender to describe the item and arrange a suitable shipment.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for American Wholesale Book
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map American Wholesale Book EDI to your ERP.