End-to-end EDI Automation with CardinalHealth–Cardinal
Complete EDI Solution for CardinalHealth–Cardinal
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by CardinalHealth–Cardinal. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with CardinalHealth–Cardinal at 100% compliance.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 852 (Product Activity Data) is an X12 transaction set to send inventory advice, sales, and product activity to a trading partner. It helps the trading partner to organize, plan and ship inventory to warehouses, distribution centers, and retail outlets.
- EDI 855 (Purchase Order Acknowledgement) is an X12 transaction set used by sellers to send an acknowledgment to a buyer's purchase order as per customary and established business and industry practice. It can also be used to notify vendor-generated orders, which helps a buyer know if the seller has or will ship the order per pre-agreed terms.
- EDI 856 (Shipment/Manifest) is an X12 transaction set to send a list of contents of an order with additional information relating to the shipment. It includes information such as item name, description, characteristics, packaging type, carrier information, and equipment and configurations for the item for transportation. It helps the sender to describe the item and arrange a suitable shipment.
- EDI 867 (Product Transfer and Resale Report) is an X12 transaction set to exchange product reports between buyers and sellers. It includes information about the location of the product transferred from one location to another, sales of the product in one or more locations, and reports sales and demand beyond actual sales reports such as lost orders.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for CardinalHealth–Cardinal
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map CardinalHealth–Cardinal EDI to your ERP.