End-to-end EDI Automation with CenturyLogistics
Complete EDI Solution for CenturyLogistics
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by CenturyLogistics. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with CenturyLogistics at 100% compliance.
- EDI 944 (Warehouse Stock Transfer Receipt Advice) is an X12 transaction set used by the receiving party to advise the depositor or the party in their relationship that the transfer shipment has arrived and received. It contains information about the received items, date of delivery, and location.
- EDI 943 (Warehouse Stock Transfer Shipment Advice) is an X12 transaction set to advise the recipient about the transfer shipment that has been made. It is sent by a depositor, their agent, or a third party, containing information such as receiving location and product details.
- EDI 888 (Item Maintenance) is an X12 transaction set that provides detailed information on finished goods to trading partners in a consumer market. It is used by manufacturers, suppliers, brokers, and agents to provide information on new products or changes in existing products.
- EDI 940 (Warehouse Shipping Order) is an X12 transaction set used by a depositor or a business party to manage actions in a warehouse, including making a shipment, modifying a shipment, confirming a shipment, or canceling a shipment.
- EDI 945 (Warehouse Shipping Advice) is an X12 transaction set used by a warehouse to advise the depositor or their related parties that a shipment has been made. It contains information such as item identity, requested quantity, and shipping quantity.
- EDI 947 (Warehouse Inventory Adjustment Advice) is an X12 transaction set to inform a depositor/warehouse or related parties about the quantity or status change in the inventory records, which helps in making internal inventory adjustments between the warehouse, supplier, and other business parties.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for CenturyLogistics
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map CenturyLogistics EDI to your ERP.