End-to-end EDI Automation with GAF
Complete EDI Solution for GAF
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by GAF. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with GAF at 100% compliance.
- EDI 846 (Inventory Inquiry/Advice) is an X12 transaction set to provide inventory information by a seller to a buyer, by a representative of a seller to that seller, and by one location to another location that is managing goods or services. It is also used to inquire about the availability of inventory without any obligations on the seller to reserve that inventory.
- EDI 940 (Warehouse Shipping Order) is an X12 transaction set used by a depositor or a business party to manage actions in a warehouse, including making a shipment, modifying a shipment, confirming a shipment, or canceling a shipment.
- EDI 943 (Warehouse Stock Transfer Shipment Advice) is an X12 transaction set to advise the recipient about the transfer shipment that has been made. It is sent by a depositor, their agent, or a third party, containing information such as receiving location and product details.
- EDI 944 (Warehouse Stock Transfer Receipt Advice) is an X12 transaction set used by the receiving party to advise the depositor or the party in their relationship that the transfer shipment has arrived and received. It contains information about the received items, date of delivery, and location.
- EDI 945 (Warehouse Shipping Advice) is an X12 transaction set used by a warehouse to advise the depositor or their related parties that a shipment has been made. It contains information such as item identity, requested quantity, and shipping quantity.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for GAF
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map GAF EDI to your ERP.