End-to-end EDI Automation with MidStatesDistributing
Complete EDI Solution for MidStatesDistributing
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by MidStatesDistributing. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with MidStatesDistributing at 100% compliance.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 824 (Application Advice) is an X12 transaction set to report results after edits have been made in an application system's database. The edits made in transaction sets can be reported in the functional group, a part of the transaction set, or a different transaction set. The result can be coded or free-format. EDI 824 is only used when there is a need to report acceptance, rejection, partial acceptance, or changes in a transaction set. It is not used as a response to another transaction set.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for MidStatesDistributing
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map MidStatesDistributing EDI to your ERP.