End-to-end EDI Automation with RiteAid
Complete EDI Solution for RiteAid
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by RiteAid. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with RiteAid at 100% compliance.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 820 (Payment Order/ Remittance Advice) is an X12 transaction set to make a payment, send remittance advice, or both. EDI 820 can be used as an order or remittance advice sent to the payer to pay the payee directly from a financial institution or a third-party agent.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 852 (Product Activity Data) is an X12 transaction set to send inventory advice, sales, and product activity to a trading partner. It helps the trading partner to organize, plan and ship inventory to warehouses, distribution centers, and retail outlets.
- EDI 860 (Purchase Order Change Request) is an X12 transaction set to send the information regarding the changes in a purchase order as per customary and established business and industry practice. It can be used by a buyer to request a change in the previous purchase order (EDI 850) or to confirm the changes in the purchase order requested by a seller.
- EDI 856 (Shipment/Manifest) is an X12 transaction set to send a list of contents of an order with additional information relating to the shipment. It includes information such as item name, description, characteristics, packaging type, carrier information, and equipment and configurations for the item for transportation. It helps the sender to describe the item and arrange a suitable shipment.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for RiteAid
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map RiteAid EDI to your ERP.