End-to-end EDI Automation with SaveOnFoods
Complete EDI Solution for SaveOnFoods
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by SaveOnFoods. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with SaveOnFoods at 100% compliance.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 820 (Payment Order/ Remittance Advice) is an X12 transaction set to make a payment, send remittance advice, or both. EDI 820 can be used as an order or remittance advice sent to the payer to pay the payee directly from a financial institution or a third-party agent.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for SaveOnFoods
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map SaveOnFoods EDI to your ERP.