End-to-end EDI Automation with Topco
Complete EDI Solution for Topco
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by Topco. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with Topco at 100% compliance.
- EDI 856 (Shipment/Manifest) is an X12 transaction set to send a list of contents of an order with additional information relating to the shipment. It includes information such as item name, description, characteristics, packaging type, carrier information, and equipment and configurations for the item for transportation. It helps the sender to describe the item and arrange a suitable shipment.
- EDI 875 (Grocery Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place purchase orders for finished goods in retail or wholesale consumer markets as per customary and established grocery industry practice. It can be used by a retail/wholesale organization to request goods from third-party organizations.
- EDI 880(Grocery Products Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send the buyer billing details for finished goods as per the customary and established grocery industry practice. It is sent to request a payment from a retail/wholesale customer containing standalone detailed billing information, which cannot be used for statement billing or adjustments in credit/debit.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for Topco
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map Topco EDI to your ERP.