End-to-end EDI Automation with WBWarehouse
Complete EDI Solution for WBWarehouse
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by WBWarehouse. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with WBWarehouse at 100% compliance.
- EDI 945 (Warehouse Shipping Advice) is an X12 transaction set used by a warehouse to advise the depositor or their related parties that a shipment has been made. It contains information such as item identity, requested quantity, and shipping quantity.
- EDI 940 (Warehouse Shipping Order) is an X12 transaction set used by a depositor or a business party to manage actions in a warehouse, including making a shipment, modifying a shipment, confirming a shipment, or canceling a shipment.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for WBWarehouse
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map WBWarehouse EDI to your ERP.