End-to-end EDI Automation with 4 Square Supermarkets
Complete EDI Solution for 4 Square Supermarkets
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by 4 Square Supermarkets. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with 4 Square Supermarkets at 100% compliance.
- EDI 210 (Motor Carrier Freight Details and Invoice) is an X12 transaction used for providing details for charges for services offered by a motor carrier. It can be used to send motor carrier invoices or details for motor freight shipment charges.
- EDI 214 (Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message) is an X12 transaction set that transportation carriers use to send shipment statuses, including time, date, location, route, identification numbers, and conveyance, to the shippers, consignees, and other parties.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 832 (Prices/Sales Catalog) is an X12 transaction used to request or furnish the price for goods or services as catalogs as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 846 (Inventory Inquiry/Advice) is an X12 transaction set to provide inventory information by a seller to a buyer, by a representative of a seller to that seller, and by one location to another location that is managing goods or services. It is also used to inquire about the availability of inventory without any obligations on the seller to reserve that inventory.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for 4 Square Supermarkets
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map 4 Square Supermarkets EDI to your ERP.