End-to-end EDI Automation with Danaher Tool Group
Complete EDI Solution for Danaher Tool Group
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by Danaher Tool Group. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with Danaher Tool Group at 100% compliance.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 830 (Planning Schedule with Release Capability) is an X12 transaction set used for exchanging forecast/material release information between organizations as per customary and established business practices.
- EDI 832 (Prices/Sales Catalog) is an X12 transaction used to request or furnish the price for goods or services as catalogs as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 846 (Inventory Inquiry/Advice) is an X12 transaction set to provide inventory information by a seller to a buyer, by a representative of a seller to that seller, and by one location to another location that is managing goods or services. It is also used to inquire about the availability of inventory without any obligations on the seller to reserve that inventory.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for Danaher Tool Group
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map Danaher Tool Group EDI to your ERP.