End-to-end EDI Automation with FamilyDollar
Complete EDI Solution for FamilyDollar
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by FamilyDollar. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with FamilyDollar at 100% compliance.
- EDI 204 (Motor Carrier Load Tender) is an X12 transaction set that shippers or other parties use to tender a shipment to full-load motor carriers. It includes shipping instructions, schedule details, equipment requirements, and commodities apposite a load tender. It is not used for less-than-truckload bills, pickup notifications, or manifest data.
- EDI 210 (Motor Carrier Freight Details and Invoice) is an X12 transaction used for providing details for charges for services offered by a motor carrier. It can be used to send motor carrier invoices or details for motor freight shipment charges.
- EDI 214 (Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message) is an X12 transaction set that transportation carriers use to send shipment statuses, including time, date, location, route, identification numbers, and conveyance, to the shippers, consignees, and other parties.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 860 (Purchase Order Change Request) is an X12 transaction set to send the information regarding the changes in a purchase order as per customary and established business and industry practice. It can be used by a buyer to request a change in the previous purchase order (EDI 850) or to confirm the changes in the purchase order requested by a seller.
- EDI 864 (Text Message) is an X12 transaction set used when moving messages, quotes, explanations, contracts, etc., between organizations. EDI 864 is intended to send messages to humans that computers cannot interpret or work with.
- EDI 990 (Response to a Load Tender) is an X12 transaction set used for general information requested for a specific shipment. EDI 990 is used as a response to EDI 204, which is used as a load tender.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for FamilyDollar
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map FamilyDollar EDI to your ERP.