End-to-end EDI Automation with Furmo
Complete EDI Solution for Furmo
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by Furmo. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with Furmo at 100% compliance.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 846 (Inventory Inquiry/Advice) is an X12 transaction set to provide inventory information by a seller to a buyer, by a representative of a seller to that seller, and by one location to another location that is managing goods or services. It is also used to inquire about the availability of inventory without any obligations on the seller to reserve that inventory.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 856 (Shipment/Manifest) is an X12 transaction set to send a list of contents of an order with additional information relating to the shipment. It includes information such as item name, description, characteristics, packaging type, carrier information, and equipment and configurations for the item for transportation. It helps the sender to describe the item and arrange a suitable shipment.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for Furmo
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map Furmo EDI to your ERP.