End-to-end EDI Automation with HEBGrocery
Complete EDI Solution for HEBGrocery
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by HEBGrocery. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with HEBGrocery at 100% compliance.
- EDI 875 (Grocery Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place purchase orders for finished goods in retail or wholesale consumer markets as per customary and established grocery industry practice. It can be used by a retail/wholesale organization to request goods from third-party organizations.
- EDI 880(Grocery Products Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send the buyer billing details for finished goods as per the customary and established grocery industry practice. It is sent to request a payment from a retail/wholesale customer containing standalone detailed billing information, which cannot be used for statement billing or adjustments in credit/debit.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 855 (Purchase Order Acknowledgement) is an X12 transaction set used by sellers to send an acknowledgment to a buyer's purchase order as per customary and established business and industry practice. It can also be used to notify vendor-generated orders, which helps a buyer know if the seller has or will ship the order per pre-agreed terms.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for HEBGrocery
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map HEBGrocery EDI to your ERP.