End-to-end EDI Automation with Kroger
Complete EDI Solution for Kroger
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by Kroger. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with Kroger at 100% compliance.
- EDI 852 (Product Activity Data) is an X12 transaction set to send inventory advice, sales, and product activity to a trading partner. It helps the trading partner to organize, plan and ship inventory to warehouses, distribution centers, and retail outlets.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 824 (Application Advice) is an X12 transaction set to report results after edits have been made in an application system's database. The edits made in transaction sets can be reported in the functional group, a part of the transaction set, or a different transaction set. The result can be coded or free-format. EDI 824 is only used when there is a need to report acceptance, rejection, partial acceptance, or changes in a transaction set. It is not used as a response to another transaction set.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for Kroger
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map Kroger EDI to your ERP.