End-to-end EDI Automation with Lowe's
Complete EDI Solution for Lowe's
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by Lowe's. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with Lowe's at 100% compliance.
- EDI 753 (Request for Routing Instructions) is an X12 transaction set to place a request to receive routing instructions and send general information related to the items that need to be shipped.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 820 (Payment Order/ Remittance Advice) is an X12 transaction set to make a payment, send remittance advice, or both. EDI 820 can be used as an order or remittance advice sent to the payer to pay the payee directly from a financial institution or a third-party agent.
- EDI 824 (Application Advice) is an X12 transaction set to report results after edits have been made in an application system's database. The edits made in transaction sets can be reported in the functional group, a part of the transaction set, or a different transaction set. The result can be coded or free-format. EDI 824 is only used when there is a need to report acceptance, rejection, partial acceptance, or changes in a transaction set. It is not used as a response to another transaction set.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 852 (Product Activity Data) is an X12 transaction set to send inventory advice, sales, and product activity to a trading partner. It helps the trading partner to organize, plan and ship inventory to warehouses, distribution centers, and retail outlets.
- EDI 856 (Shipment/Manifest) is an X12 transaction set to send a list of contents of an order with additional information relating to the shipment. It includes information such as item name, description, characteristics, packaging type, carrier information, and equipment and configurations for the item for transportation. It helps the sender to describe the item and arrange a suitable shipment.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for Lowe's
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map Lowe's EDI to your ERP.