End-to-end EDI Automation with Nordstrom
Complete EDI Solution for Nordstrom
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by Nordstrom. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with Nordstrom at 100% compliance.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 820 (Payment Order/ Remittance Advice) is an X12 transaction set to make a payment, send remittance advice, or both. EDI 820 can be used as an order or remittance advice sent to the payer to pay the payee directly from a financial institution or a third-party agent.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 856 (Shipment/Manifest) is an X12 transaction set to send a list of contents of an order with additional information relating to the shipment. It includes information such as item name, description, characteristics, packaging type, carrier information, and equipment and configurations for the item for transportation. It helps the sender to describe the item and arrange a suitable shipment.
- EDI 860 (Purchase Order Change Request) is an X12 transaction set to send the information regarding the changes in a purchase order as per customary and established business and industry practice. It can be used by a buyer to request a change in the previous purchase order (EDI 850) or to confirm the changes in the purchase order requested by a seller.
- EDI 204 (Motor Carrier Load Tender) is an X12 transaction set that shippers or other parties use to tender a shipment to full-load motor carriers. It includes shipping instructions, schedule details, equipment requirements, and commodities apposite a load tender. It is not used for less-than-truckload bills, pickup notifications, or manifest data.
- EDI 210 (Motor Carrier Freight Details and Invoice) is an X12 transaction used for providing details for charges for services offered by a motor carrier. It can be used to send motor carrier invoices or details for motor freight shipment charges.
- EDI 214 (Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message) is an X12 transaction set that transportation carriers use to send shipment statuses, including time, date, location, route, identification numbers, and conveyance, to the shippers, consignees, and other parties.
- EDI 990 (Response to a Load Tender) is an X12 transaction set used for general information requested for a specific shipment. EDI 990 is used as a response to EDI 204, which is used as a load tender.
- EDI 870 (Order Status Report) is an X12 transaction set to send reports for the current status of a requirement forecast, complete purchase order, selected line of items on a purchase order, selected items on a purchase order, or all or selected customer-specific purchase orders in their entirety. EDI 870 can also be used to send status reports for running requisitions. It may also be used to update shipment and delivery dates.
- EDI 846 (Inventory Inquiry/Advice) is an X12 transaction set to provide inventory information by a seller to a buyer, by a representative of a seller to that seller, and by one location to another location that is managing goods or services. It is also used to inquire about the availability of inventory without any obligations on the seller to reserve that inventory.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for Nordstrom
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map Nordstrom EDI to your ERP.