End-to-end EDI Automation with SportsmansWarehouse
Complete EDI Solution for SportsmansWarehouse
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by SportsmansWarehouse. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with SportsmansWarehouse at 100% compliance.
- EDI 832 (Prices/Sales Catalog) is an X12 transaction used to request or furnish the price for goods or services as catalogs as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 860 (Purchase Order Change Request) is an X12 transaction set to send the information regarding the changes in a purchase order as per customary and established business and industry practice. It can be used by a buyer to request a change in the previous purchase order (EDI 850) or to confirm the changes in the purchase order requested by a seller.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 852 (Product Activity Data) is an X12 transaction set to send inventory advice, sales, and product activity to a trading partner. It helps the trading partner to organize, plan and ship inventory to warehouses, distribution centers, and retail outlets.
- EDI 846 (Inventory Inquiry/Advice) is an X12 transaction set to provide inventory information by a seller to a buyer, by a representative of a seller to that seller, and by one location to another location that is managing goods or services. It is also used to inquire about the availability of inventory without any obligations on the seller to reserve that inventory.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 855 (Purchase Order Acknowledgement) is an X12 transaction set used by sellers to send an acknowledgment to a buyer's purchase order as per customary and established business and industry practice. It can also be used to notify vendor-generated orders, which helps a buyer know if the seller has or will ship the order per pre-agreed terms.
- EDI 856 (Shipment/Manifest) is an X12 transaction set to send a list of contents of an order with additional information relating to the shipment. It includes information such as item name, description, characteristics, packaging type, carrier information, and equipment and configurations for the item for transportation. It helps the sender to describe the item and arrange a suitable shipment.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for SportsmansWarehouse
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map SportsmansWarehouse EDI to your ERP.