End-to-end EDI Automation with Walgreens
Complete EDI Solution for Walgreens
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by Walgreens. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with Walgreens at 100% compliance.
- EDI 810 (Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send billing information for rendered goods and services as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place a purchase order for goods or services with a vendor as per customary and established business and industry practice.
- EDI 856 (Shipment/Manifest) is an X12 transaction set to send a list of contents of an order with additional information relating to the shipment. It includes information such as item name, description, characteristics, packaging type, carrier information, and equipment and configurations for the item for transportation. It helps the sender to describe the item and arrange a suitable shipment.
- EDI 870 (Order Status Report) is an X12 transaction set to send reports for the current status of a requirement forecast, complete purchase order, selected line of items on a purchase order, selected items on a purchase order, or all or selected customer-specific purchase orders in their entirety. EDI 870 can also be used to send status reports for running requisitions. It may also be used to update shipment and delivery dates.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for Walgreens
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map Walgreens EDI to your ERP.