End-to-end EDI Automation with BurrisLogistics
Complete EDI Solution for BurrisLogistics
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by BurrisLogistics. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with BurrisLogistics at 100% compliance.
- EDI 880(Grocery Products Invoice) is an X12 transaction set to send the buyer billing details for finished goods as per the customary and established grocery industry practice. It is sent to request a payment from a retail/wholesale customer containing standalone detailed billing information, which cannot be used for statement billing or adjustments in credit/debit.
- EDI 875 (Grocery Purchase Order) is an X12 transaction set to place purchase orders for finished goods in retail or wholesale consumer markets as per customary and established grocery industry practice. It can be used by a retail/wholesale organization to request goods from third-party organizations.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for BurrisLogistics
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map BurrisLogistics EDI to your ERP.