End-to-end EDI Automation with WholesomeSweeteners
Complete EDI Solution for WholesomeSweeteners
Zenbridge has a pre-built connector for all EDI documents required & supported by WholesomeSweeteners. You can integrate the EDI transaction sets listed below with WholesomeSweeteners at 100% compliance.
- EDI 204 (Motor Carrier Load Tender) is an X12 transaction set that shippers or other parties use to tender a shipment to full-load motor carriers. It includes shipping instructions, schedule details, equipment requirements, and commodities apposite a load tender. It is not used for less-than-truckload bills, pickup notifications, or manifest data.
- EDI 214 (Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message) is an X12 transaction set that transportation carriers use to send shipment statuses, including time, date, location, route, identification numbers, and conveyance, to the shippers, consignees, and other parties.
- EDI 990 (Response to a Load Tender) is an X12 transaction set used for general information requested for a specific shipment. EDI 990 is used as a response to EDI 204, which is used as a load tender.
Unmatched Pricing, Unparalleled Support.
Made your decision to go with an API based EDI softeware ? here are some reasons why you should choose Zenbridge
- Pay when you go live.
- Lowest integration cost.
- Lowest transaction cost.
- Unlimited developer support hours.
- Personal delivery manager.
- 24X7 on chat, email & phone.
Pre-built ERP Integration for WholesomeSweeteners
Zenbridge offers pre-built connectors for some of the biggest ERPs that let you map WholesomeSweeteners EDI to your ERP.